Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Cuckold movies, another awesome addition!

Last night, a good friend called me up on my mobile for a cuckold movie. For once, I was able to hold a 10 minute crystal-clear conversation (minus all the disturbances) with my mobile. Hah! He invited me to join him and a bunch of our friends for dinner at Marche Restaurant (Suntec City) at about 6.55 pm. An offer to good to be true. I love Marche! I agreed and told him that I’ll meet all of them up at Marche Restaurant itself before 6.50 pm. Unfortunately, at about 5 pm, the rain poured down from the sky menacingly… the lightning and thunder played yo-yo with each other. There’s no way that I’m going to take a bus in this weather. I called Comfort Cabline. Unfortunately for me, the Comfort Cabline was having a holiday, somewhere in Corcovado Mountain. After five calls, I became frustrated. Luckily, a charming friend called me up shortly after that and offered to pick me up along the way. He was coming along for the dinner too. He arrived at my office 5 minutes late and he drove like a demon to Suntec City. Most of my friends drive like demons anyway. Spotted one “pakcik” (TP) along the way. He slowed down and we waved cheerfully at the “pakcik”. We reached Marche Restaurant at about 6.50 pm. The rest of the group had graciously queued for a table first. Nice thought. The concept of this European-styled restaurant is rather interesting. You are given a card upon entry. As you make your selections, this card is progressively encoded. You get to choose from a wide variety of dishes: pasta, pizza, sting ray, salmon, lobster, crab, calamari, omelettes, mushroom, potato, stir-fried vegetables, crepes, ice-creams, cheesecakes, puddings, fruits, salads, and so on. When you leave, you must present your card to the cashier for payment. Simple so take a few minutes and watch Ms. Desrey in this cuckold movie.
Since all of us decided to sit outside, we are expected to pay for our food first before we can be led out from the side exit. I ordered a plate of sambal sting ray, a small bowl (quite a lot to me) of vegetables and a bowl of steamed white rice. I also bought their crepe for dessert. Once I paid for my food, the waiter helped me to carry the dishes at the table outside. We were a riot. We ate, smoked, nibbled one another’s dishes and chit-chatted till our stomachs got heavy. It was such a nice place. Best place for best friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home